Whitman Partners is committed to searching and placing the best, highest-quality candidate for our clients. Therefore, it is crucial that we include as rich and diverse an array of candidates as possible for each and every search. We fully believe that a diverse background is itself a qualification that offers tremendous benefit to a potential employer and should be explored with as much energy, curiosity, and potential as education, work history, and other traditional experience.
Therefore, to meet our goals we promise:
- To grow our BIPOC award program as the annual national recognition platform for perioperative leaders of color
- To be a leader in advancing the discussion at industry events, national media, and our own platform
- To incorporate diversity hiring concerns in client Needs Assessment
- All slates to include one or more qualified diversity candidates
We believe that Whitman Partners is a better company when our team is diverse, which includes race & ethnicity, gender, LGBTQ, background, religious belief, and more.
Unique perspectives are valued, and something we actively recruit and hire for. We also understand that not everyone starts in the same place and therefore does not always have the same opportunities for gaining experience that might be considered valuable or necessary for certain positions. We will give candidates from underrepresented minority populations a chance they might not have received otherwise because we believe it is the right thing to do and that our company is better when we are diverse.
We have set the following diversity goals here at Whitman Partners:
- 50% gender diverse by end of 2023
- 10% of team is BIPOC by end of 2022
- 15% of team is BIPOC by end of 2023
Management (Managers, Directors, Executives)
- 50% diverse by end of 2022